Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I LIKE OBERLIN!


This blog is dedicated to my fellow Obie's... 

I may sound like a walking poster for Oberlin, but I do have great memories of my time there as a student, and the value of an Oberlin education is truly priceless...  Just think about the most amazing friendships that have lasted beyond our Oberlin years, and the success we have all had in our professional careers because of the foundation we received at Oberlin. 

The month of April is dedicated to celebrating everything that makes the Oberlin experience unique, and is looking to the alumni to give it a thumbs up by making a gift to Oberlin. It's not how much you give, but simply the fact that you are giving back is what's important. Only because it is "I Like Oberlin" month, if you make your donation here's a few donors who are stepping up to match your gift: 



And if 1,500 Obies donate during I Like Oberlin Month,

The Board of Trustees will donate $50,000!



So please, make your gift today by clicking on:
 ilike.oberlin.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment